Wally's Party FAQs
We ask that the Party Host arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled party time to unload the car, check-in the Guest of Honor & family and be there to greet party guests. We DO NOT recommend arriving any earlier as space is limited and there will likely be another group in our lobby. Your Party Guests should be encouraged to arrive as close to the scheduled party time as possible.
Yes - a staff member will be available to assist you in the party room.
- A $100 deposit is required to confirm your reservation.
- If you do need to cancel the party, we will work with you to find another date and time that will work best for you within one year of original party date. Your original deposit will be applied towards your re-scheduled party. Alternatively, you may use the $100 deposit towards store credit (to purchase play passes or memberships).
For Open Play Parties: (we are open to the public during your party) For the comfort and safety of all guests, party headcount may not exceed 44 (adults/kids combined). You will have two rooms available during the party. One for adults and the other decorated for the birthday. The private rooms are comfortable for up to 20 children and 10 adults. After the party you are free to spend as much time as you like in the playground and parent lounge.
A $10 Admission Fee will be charged for each child (under 11) over the number included in your package. This does not include food/drinks/add-ons/accessories
It's easy! You can book online, by phone or in person.
- Advance Notice: 14 days advance notice is required to reschedule your event from its original date.
- If you reschedule or cancel your event less than 14 days prior to its original date, your deposit is non-refundable and you may be held financially responsible for the full party package price, if the time slot is not filled after your cancellation. Rescheduling is subject to availability & not guaranteed.
- If you reschedule & host your event within 1 year of the original date, the deposit will apply towards your new party date.
- Cancel: Again, if you do need to cancel the party, we will work with you to find another date and time that will work best for you within one year of original party date. Your original deposit will be applied towards your re-scheduled party. Alternatively, you may use the $150 deposit towards store credit (to purchase play passes or memberships).
- Fruit/vegetable & salad platters which are store bought AND in the original store container
- Unopened juice, soda and water bottles/cans are OK.
- Unopened bags of chips or pretzels are OK.
- Pizza, Sandwich, Catered Platters store bought AND in the original store box/packaging are OK.
- There will be no refrigerator or microwave available to your party. Plan accordingly.
- Your cake, cookies or cupcakes are OK.
- No food from home is permitted (except for cake, cookies, cupcakes).
- No other outside food is permitted and will not be served. Sorry, no exceptions.
A lot! First, the party room is cleaned and set up for you with your cake, gifts, and other decor (goodie bags, balloons, etc). Our Staff will also be there to serve food & drinks for the children and will take care of cleanup. Of course, we'll check in with you from time to time to see if you need anything too.
For larger groups (more than 35 kids) please call us to discuss additional fee for a closed private event.
You are limited to 2-hours for the party space but are welcome to stay in the playground area.
We understand that circumstances happen, however, our private parties start at the scheduled event time. To maintain private parties, we are not able to extend or modify your event's schedule. We will escort late-arriving guests to your group.
The party host is required to stay at the party until your last guest departs. Once guests have left the room and in the public play area you are welcome to leave.
Yes, your guest may re-enter the play area during the entirety of your 2-hour party.
You’re welcome to use your own decorations and/or paper products in the party room. To preserve the integrity of our party rooms, decorations are limited to tabletop decor. We do not permit wall or ceiling decorations, streamers, silly string, confetti, or piñatas. But remember, you may arrive up to 15 minutes before your scheduled party time to decorate.
Food & other party resources are prepped prior to your event based on the details provided by you. We may adjust your Party Package UP, but not down, on the day of the event. You may purchase Goodie Bags, balloons, beverages a la carte at your event, subject to stock on hand. Additional food orders are subject to delivery schedules & fees and may not be available on the day of your event.
Wally Wombats is Las Vegas best kids’ birthday destination. We know it’s the most important day of the year for your child and we treat them like it. Every party is hosted by our friendly staff, who make sure your every need is attended to.